The Survival of the FITtest Challenge 2014
By now you’re likely familiar with the many different Obstacle Course Races that have become all the rage in the past few years… if you’re reading this, there’s a good chance that you participated in one or more them.
FIT has put together teams for a number of them over the past few years and always had a great time!
Having said that, we always felt like something was missing… it wound up being our name, Fun INTELLIGENT Training, that led us to realize it was the lack of intellectual challenges and strategy at these events that left us feeling incomplete at the finish line. So, we decided to create our own event. Enter The Survival of the FITtest Challenge!
This event will have all the things you have come to love about Obstacle Course Races and will add some twists to make it even more challenging and entertaining:
- 4 PERSON CO-ED TEAMS–Unlike all of the other events out there, you will be required to create and compete as a team of 4. The strategy starts here because you need to choose your teammates wisely, as strength and/or endurance won’t necessarily be enough to win!
- MENTAL CHALLENGES–What’s that? You run marathons? You compete in the Elite waves at all the other events? You squat 600lbs? That’s great, you’ve obviously invested a lot of time and energy to achieve such impressive feats… a couple questions though: How are your math skills? Memory recall? Problem solving? Oh yeah… have you ever measured any of those while you’re physically fatigued???
- CHOICES. You will need to determine, as a team, what challenges are worth spending more time on, both physical and mental, and which can be forfeited (with a penalty, after the required attempts) before moving on to the next?
Well, you made it this far. That means that you are interested in what we’re doing. It’s science, there’s no reason you would still be reading this if you weren’t interested in taking a shot at this event.
So…you really should just gather a team, round up your fan club to come and support you and sign on up…
Want to know more details?
That’s a reasonable request. One which we will happily entertain:
DATE: Saturday, May 10th 2014
TIME: First wave of 2 team begins @ 9:30am, successive waves leave every 15 minutes thereafter.
LOCATION: 76 Garvin Hill Rd, Chichester NH 03258
TEAM COUNT: Max of 40 teams
CHARITABLE BENEFITS: The Frank Monahan Foundation
PRIZES/AWARDS: Yes, 1st-3rd place and various category awards.
ENTERTAINMENT/FUNDRAISING: There will be an infield area with food, drinks, tournament games and other ways to entertain the young and young at heart. We are not charging for spectators, but will be accepting donations for various events and activities in the infield area as well as selling food and drinks that will benefit the Frank Monahan Foundation.
Still on the fence?
Are you already convinced that you want a piece of the action???
Click below to reserve your team’s spot now!!!
All you need to do is:
- Create a profile on our MindBody website
- Visit our online store and select the FITtest registration (make sure to register each of your teammates)
- Choose your method of payment
- You’re all set!
If that is too much work you can also email Jim@FunIntelligentTraining.com